A CAT A FREAKING CAT GETS A STAR ON THE HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME AND I’M SITTING HERE WORKING MY BUTT OFF TRYING TO GET THROUGH COLLEGE AND MAKE A STANDARD LIVING AND THIS CAT MAKES A FROWNY FACE AT A CAMERA AND GETS A FRICKING HOLLYWOOD STAR NOPE NO I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THAT
Pictures that stir emotions:
- When this girl got the most incredible surprise proposal
- When Lucas Hembree and his service dog Juno shared a hug
- When a survivor of an earthquake found a treasured photo album intact in Sichuan, China
- When Luka, a 12 year-old boy with muscular dystrophy, was able to finally feel free thanks to photographer Matej Peljhan
- When Meghan Vogel carried Arden McMath, a competitor, across the finish line when she collapsed during a race
- When Hawkeye refused to leave the side of his Navy SEAL master
- When a soldier met his baby girl for the first time
- When Arnulfo Castorena won his first gold medal in swimming for Mexico in the Paralympics
- When this old dog’s loving owner cradled him in water to help ease his friend’s arthritis pain
- When a man taught his girlfriend the alphabet again after she lost her memory
Now, look at this:
That’s “Paul Mounet”, a french actor, who “died” in 1922.
His body never was found.
Then, look at this:
An unknown man, painted in 1530 by Parmigianino.
He’s a motherfucking vampire
His beard in 2011 even grows the same way as the painting in 1530
guess what guys
we are getting closer
to the biggest event of the year
EUROVISION 14 BABY
ah yes, eurovision, isn’t that where every European country submits a contestant and they all battle to the death.
yes but we do it through the power of cheesy songs and insane dance moves (see above)